You may have noticed that there are no prices on this website. This is because our prices depend on many variables as everything we sell is custom produced. We also use a huge number of cotton garments and cotton prices are subject to large fluctuations on the commodity markets.
We will always give you our best quotation and to do so we need to see your artwork, design or image. You can email it to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 020 8398 2847 should you need advice or assistance.
As a general guide, the following factors are likely to affect the final price:
- Plain white garments are usually cheaper than coloured ones.
- Fewer colours in your image would usually mean a lower price.
- Fewer print positions would usually mean a lower price.
- For embroidery the price depends on the number of stitches required to replicate an image.
- Fewer embroidery positions would usually mean a lower price.
Setup costs and any other applicable one-off charges can often be amortised across the entire order. This reduces the unit price as the number of units ordered increases. These are the same economies of scale that make a multi-pack of baked beans cheaper than the same number of tins bought on separate trips to the shop.