Sending your artwork to us in a high quality format helps us get your order to you without delay. Here is our guide to the formats that work best.
- CorelDraw - Version 12 or earlier - Please ensure that all font and letter styles are converted to curves, CDR or CMX format.
- Adobe Illustrator CS - or earlier - Please ensure that all font and letter styles are converted to outlines or curves, EPS or AI format.
- Adobe Photoshop CS - or earlier - Please maintain layers when saving. Ideally supply images on a transparent background. Artwork must be 300dpi or higher and the size of artwork at the size to be printed.
- Adobe Acrobat - All of the above programs are able to save your artwork as a .PDF file. This is ideal for sending artwork to us and please remember to save with the 'for prepress' option selected.
- JPEG - Please save as 300dpi or higher with maximum quality or lowest compression set.
Alternatively, leave your artwork to us. We can help develop your existing artwork - or even your ideas - into something suitable for professional printing at a small cost. Just send us a copy of what you have and we will see what we can do. The team at Pier32 artwork department have built up a reputation for achieving some of the best quality print work and design concepts in the UK. T-shirt printing is an art form of its own and far more complex than most give credit. To achieve the very best print quality and designs you have to have the right team in place who can handle everything thrown at them.